There are currently no job openings. Please check back later.
We are looking for a few motivated and hardworking people for the below job(s):
Location: Modesto, CA
CalChef Foods is adding a key player to our tight-knit team of innovative food professionals. We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager capable of forging partnerships with supermarkets to advance the
easy-cooking offerings available at retail. This role requires a natural influencer that is comfortable representing products that are on the front end of emerging market trends.
View Details Apply Today
Create new––and manage existing––relationships with supermarkets and club stores on the Eastern half of the US. This role will involve all aspects of the sales process from initial pitch, to tailoring the product mix and, ultimately managing the account.
- Design and implement a Strategic Sales Plan outlining a methodical approach for calling on prospective accounts.
- Travel to prospective customers to lead cuttings and sales presentations.
- Hold regular status calls and face-to-face planning meetings with existing accounts to foster long term relationships and drive organic growth.
- Participate in the planning and monitoring of promotional activity supporting Chefs’ Menu programs.
- Engage company resources in Marketing and Product Development effectively to meet sales objectives.
- Keep a pulse on emerging trends, new products, and competition status.
- Determine and codify sales targets based on the market opportunity and the company’s business objectives.
- Provide sales forecasts regularly.
- BS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a successful sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Resourceful and driven with a proven track record of performance in a work environment with a high lever of autonomy.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Please fill out the form below to apply.