1. Can Chefs’ Menu products be frozen and saved for later? All of our sauces, sides, and entrées can be frozen. You must freeze them before the “use by” date and consume them within 24 hours of defrosting to prevent spoiling.
2. Does Chefs’ Menu use any synthetic preservatives or colorings in your products? No.
3. Is there MSG in any Chefs’ Menu products? No.
4. Does Chefs’ Menu sell any Gluten Free products? Yes, we have a wide selection of Gluten Free options here.
5. For Chefs’ Menu Heat & Eat entrées, is the plastic tray microwaveable? Yes.
6. Where can I buy Chefs’ Menu products? Search for a retailer in your area here.
7. How do I get in touch if I have additional questions? Call or email anytime.